I'm A Mosquito Magnet! Bite Prevention and Remedies

Mosquitos LOVE me. I swear they do a fly by to assess the group of people I’m with, then single me out of the crowd and go in for the blood bath. No more! This year my deck is lined with the plants mosquitoes aren't fond of. Click link for more preventions on I'm using.
i m a mosquito magnet bite prevention and remedies, outdoor living, pest control
i m a mosquito magnet bite prevention and remedies, outdoor living, pest control, Plants that mosquitoes stay clear of
Plants that mosquitoes stay clear of.
Tawsha and Patti @organizedCHAOS

• Venia5578

Yes indeed less skeeters bites this summer thanks Tawsha & Patti.

• 71729639726

Try some skin so soft from Avon . I live out in the country. And have a creek at the bottom of the hill I live on. About 200 feet from my from door. And they ate my grandbabies up at first. But after putting some skin so soft all over them even under their clothes. Not one more bite. I even use it for my 2 dogs . By the way I live in Kentucky and the skitters are huge .