Staining a concrete walkway

A huge change in less than 4 hours! Curb appeal + Thank you HDTV for the idea :)
Before ...
Before ...
Two toned concrete from Minnesota weather.
Cutting in the first coat.
Cutting in the first coat.
Rolling it on ...
Rolling it on ...
Cutting it in ...
Cutting it in ...
and rolling it on ...
and rolling it on ...
After!!!!
After!!!!
Dutch Boy Concrete Stain (Riveting), the 2nd coat I added an anti - skid additive.
Joy2Journey

• Gerry

Can you stain a concrete patio if your husband put a concrete preserve on it and it was to hot ,95, and it's so blotchy and ugly .Help?

• Laura Stout

Looks great! What color is the stain?

• Betty

walk way done nine yrs ago and faided with a high low swirl how to you fixlike new new

and what type of paint do you use? will i need a primer?

• Kathee Raynor Guilliam

Yes I was very inspired to do my own driveway & walkway to match & maybe even my concrete porch; only a different colour to set them apart.

• Lbr24389409

Wow!! What an upgrade!

I am a realtor and the first impression of a home when you walk up to the entrance defines the property. Blotchy, chipped concrete makes the home look older and adds an aura of disrepair. I’ve seen many paint jobs but this stain gave the beat finish I’ve seen. Thanks for sharing I’ve put that in my DIY collection to solve a common problem.