How to Use Lace With Wood Icing® Textura Paste

Quick little video showing how to use lace with Wood Icing® Textura Paste
I show how to spread the Textura Paste over the top of lace. And I also show how to press lace into the Textura Paste. We paint both with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. We used this technique on the Flag project we posted.
"How To" Use Lace with Wood Icing® Textura Paste.
Using lace on drawer fronts.
Such a stunning design for drawer fronts. Find the perfect lace for your project and turn any piece into a work of art using Wood Icing® Textura Paste.
Spreading Textura Paste over lace
Wood Icing is water based with easy fast clean up. No harsh odor or chemicals. Wash out the lace and use it over and over.
Paint over the lace design
Once your design is dry, you can paint, stain or glaze for a beautiful finish. Wood Icing® Textura Paste is an extremely durable product.

• Wood Icing® Textura Paste  (http://www.woodicing.com/)
  • Lace  (Fabric store)
  • Chalk Paint® by Annie sloan  (http://www.woodicing.com/)

3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers

To see more: http://www.woodicing.com/

• Frhendy

How to make the icing pasta insread of buy it?

Thanks

• Lynne

I saw somewhere that you can add baking soda to glue, In this case - wood glue, to make a paste. I haven't tried it YET, but when I do, it will be on a small scale surface as a "test" paste.

• Melanie Haugen

I want to do this on my kitchen uppers only, cabinet doors and drawers, door have to paint over it? Or could I just clear coat for protection?

• Lady Coyote

I would worry how hard it would be to clean in a kitchen. Let me know how it works out for you.

• Dorine

Can I use this on a box

• Steve

You can use this on your box.

You can use this on your locks.

If it stays still long enough

you can use it on a fox.

• Eliza

🤍 This ... Have a little wrought iron / wood bench of which I'll replace the slats...then will do the silver lace 'icing' treatment over a undercoat of cafe au lait with wrought iron either painted metal paint silver or white or very light 'latte' color...Marie Antoinette would have adored this very French parlour look {she wasn't really bad...as12 year child married to a crazy man & some really believe her children were sired by her Swedish boyfriend military officer, whom, met her at 16 & later wished & tried to escort out of France to America with the children just before the revolution & right at the time of the revolution...Louis XVI was a remarked 'sterile' 'oddfellow' uninterested in Marie...no loss losing him}

a little history for such an inspiration ... today is unmercifully hot 120° they say September 7, 2020 ... But this idea is brain food for artists & others ⚜️. Merçi Beaucoup ~~~ Eliza ~~~ 🌹🍰

• Steve

I’m going to do this as a border along the ceiling of our guest room. I’ll paint the wall all one color then decide if I should highlight the lace or let the natural light so it.

Thanks for sharing!