William T
William T
  • Wake Forest, NC

This was a 3/8' nail down unfinished wood.

I installed and sanded and I laid 1 coat of wood sealer and 2 coats pol. one of my favorites. This house is in Holden beach nc in the lakes of lockwood sub div.
I installed and sanded over 1/2 of the houses in the sub div. over the 2 year time- span of its build..
this was a 3 8 in nail down un finished wood i installed and sanded and i laid 1, flooring

• Susan S

@DeAnna B: Go back up near the beginning of this post, he tells you the product & mfgrs. name.

• William T

sure tile has a heart if you put a lil heart into it. a border or a inlay... the ppart you may have missed was i only use Bona Kimi ... dryfast hardwood sealer then buff to 22o grit and then 2 coats on bone high gloss. you can order it from Horizion forest products of raleigh nc