Fun Homemade Stepping Stones...

I bought my mold from : http://www.gardenponds.com/molds6.htm......I used what they recommender, 8 parts Denatured alcohol & 1 part castor Oil for the mold release agent. .. I have used vegetable spray in the past and it worked fine....Used the recommended Sancrete Sand Mix. Brands may change depending upon where you live. Traced the outline of a brick onto a piece of shirt cardboard..I did take a little off the width and the middle brick I made shorter to look better.. Then traced onto the concrete...I left a 1/2" space for the "grout" which is the unpainted concrete..I bought 2 different color paints from Lowe's Concrete paint, Brick Facade and Poppy Field... you may want to match your brick color.. Painted the darker color on bricks first the came over with a little of the lighter color on a rag..kind of like a light wash...I think they turned out pretty and are easy to do!
Painted hear stepping stone..
Heart mold
Unpainted concrete heart..
Heart stepping stone...

Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels

• Kellardawn20

Where are the instructions on how to make these stepping stones

• Renee

The instructions or at beginning of article.

• Ardale

Oh these are just the cutest things ! What are the sizes of your stepping stones? I"m wondering if a person could use a large size heart shaped Wilton cake pan to make them with? Just love em! Thanks for sharing! You did a great job painting them to look just like real brick too!

• Diane

We have be been making our own heart stepping stones, but these brick painted hearts are soo cute. I wil definitely try it soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

• Susan Igo

I love the brick look. Of all the stepping stones I've seen, these are my favorite.