Bettijane Krall
Bettijane Krall
  • Easton, MD

How do you get spaghetti sauce spots out of clothing?

SteffonyCynthiaShari
+7

White clothing?
  • Shari

Believe it or not, I've actually had really good luck getting smaller spaghetti sauce splatters on clothes out with Woolite Oxy Deep Spot Remover for carpet. A paste made of the Oxyclean product for laundry mixed with a little water and applied to the spot(s) might work too. If the piece of clothing is white, trying a little bleach couldn't hurt either.

• Cindy

Clorax Clean-up

• Barb T

Oxyclean will do the job.

• Barbara Lackey Millsaps

Try hydrogen Peroxcide this works for us

• Rosalie M

I use 2 methods: In Summer I launder the article and hang it outside in the sunshine to dry. The sun will remove the stain...In Winter, I launder the article and hang it outside overnight when there is a frost. The frost will also remove the stain. (Great for table cloths).

• Elizabeth Bowen-droneburg

Zout pre-treatment spray from Dial. It works on all stains and doesn't take out color. This stuff even gets out breast milk.

• Bettijane Krall

Thank you all. Zout worked! Thanks Elizabeth!

• Shari

Great to know about the Zout. I'll have to put that on my grocery list! :)

• Cynthia

Nappa soap and diluted bleach on white. Just soap on others. I wrap the soap in onion bag mesh for extra scrubbing power.

• Steffony

Hair spray,