DIY Bathroom Makeover

I have a tiny half bathroom that screamed 90s think: (hollywood lights, crystal handle faucet, oak cabinets. It needed a major update, but it wasn't in the budget to replace anything. So using paint, wood shims and items I had around the house-I updated the bathroom for $26.00!
diy bathroom makeover, bathroom ideas, home decor
I added a wall art piece I made a few years ago for an added touch and no money spent.
I created a wood shim light cover to hide the oh so lovely "hollywood light fixture". It was the best $7.00 spent!!
I painted the oak cabinets and used hooks from old hobby lobby number blocks for the handles.
Shelly-Life on Sale

1 comment
  • Miriam I

$26?? That's really impressive. I especially like your wood shim cover!