Step Ladder Makeover + Old Crate = Fun Tray Table

I bought an old painters step ladder that was layered with chippy paint originally thinking I would leave it as is. However I couldn't find a place for it to fit in my house so I stripped and sanded it and repainted.
Another purchase of an old crate gave me the idea to combine the two to make a shabby tray table for my dining room which ended up being the perfect fit for my ladder.
step ladder makeover old crate fun tray table, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, finished tray table
finished tray table
step ladder makeover old crate fun tray table, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, step ladder before see blog post for makeover steps
step ladder before - see blog post for makeover steps
step ladder makeover old crate fun tray table, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, the crate has some faint lettering on it
the crate has some faint lettering on it
step ladder makeover old crate fun tray table, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture
Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor - Renee

• Time With Thea

I totally love what you did with it! Thank you for the inspiration!

• Bug28902844

Nana's Collectibles Tennessee
    I was on pinterest looking for ways to use old wood step ladders and found your inspiration! Awesome.