Swan Down Cake Pan Re-purpose project.

I had seen a picture on Pinterest along these lines and when I found these two old angel food pans last weekend I decided to put them together with one of my shorter spindles. I still am in search of the right topper but door knob will work for now! Can be used on table for serving or island to catch cell phones, etc
swan down cake pan re purpose project, repurposing upcycling
Tina @ Repurposed Life

• Karen W

For what I would use it for, it could be an old Walmart angel food cake pan! You're right, Tina, the depth works great for hiding what's stored in it. I could even dress it up with scrapbook paper on the outside to make it pretty! :)

• Susan S

@Karen W: From WM you'd definitely want to pretty it up. The scrapbook paper sounds like a good idea - or even decoupage if you were really feeling productive!! In Tina's case, the charm & beauty of hers is that it has all that Swans Down embossed lettering. That's really unique so she sure doesn't want to cover it's "pedigree" up!