Swan Down Cake Pan Re-purpose project.

I had seen a picture on Pinterest along these lines and when I found these two old angel food pans last weekend I decided to put them together with one of my shorter spindles. I still am in search of the right topper but door knob will work for now! Can be used on table for serving or island to catch cell phones, etc
Tina @ Repurposed Life

• Karen W

For what I would use it for, it could be an old Walmart angel food cake pan! You're right, Tina, the depth works great for hiding what's stored in it. I could even dress it up with scrapbook paper on the outside to make it pretty! :)

• Susan S

@Karen W: From WM you'd definitely want to pretty it up. The scrapbook paper sounds like a good idea - or even decoupage if you were really feeling productive!! In Tina's case, the charm & beauty of hers is that it has all that Swans Down embossed lettering. That's really unique so she sure doesn't want to cover it's "pedigree" up!