Ellen A
Ellen A
  • Golden Valley, AZ

my court yard...lovin it!

This project started about 2 years ago. I have a horrible bad back so my SIL came over, last year, and helped me finish it....It's pretty much finished but you know, there's always room for one more plant! :)
view from the porch
view from the porch
the ponds, one has goldfish and one has red eared sliders(2) (water turtles)
my court yard lovin it, curb appeal, outdoor living, ponds water features, porches
This table and chairs were my MIL.  We got them when she passed.  I painted them and gave them new seat cushions...one of my favorite things :)
This table and chairs were my MIL. We got them when she passed. I painted them and gave them new seat cushions...one of my favorite things :)

• Jeanette S

Very nice! I really like the privacy screen! Great idea!

• Anna Ibarra

I lived in AZ before and yes, at first sight it looks like a quaint lil oasis. Just lovely and what a wonderful SIL to do this with you. Most of all I am in love with that lil red table and chairs. Just too cute.