DIY - Build Your Kids a Play Castle

159K Views
Do your kids want a tree house? No big trees in your yard? Try this alternative when your kids are little.
Unfortunately, I don't have any large trees in my yard. I have two younger trees that are about 15-20 feet in high so I have not really considered my kids requests. But that recently changed. With a little imagination, I came up with a design for a deck that I would call a "castle" built around a very pretty Amur Maple that lives on a small hill in my backyard.
The kids loved the idea of having a castle to play in. But they also wanted it to have towers, a slide, a plank, and it's own fairy garden (Because what castle doesn't have a fairy garden, right?). I guess my idea of a simple deck was just not going to cut it. So to the drawing board I went.....To read more visit: http://livedan330.com/2013/07/19/2013612diy-kids-play-castle/ and don't forget to follow us on Hometalk.

Suggested materials for this project:

Dan330

Ask a Question