Projects in the Works...Cement Leafs & The Start of My Green House.

Thanks to everyone's advice my cement leafs turned out great! Now I just have to.wait for them to finish drying so I can paint some of them. I also want to try and make a few to layer so I can make a fountain to flow into my fish pond. I've also started gathering windows for my greenhouse that I've wanted for about 2 years now & after seeing all the wonderful greenhouse's on Hometalk it made me just do it. I always have about 8 projects going at a time. It drives some crazy, but that's just me. Sunday were going to start rototilling the front & getting it prepped for my white Vinyl picket fence that I found on Craigslists for $150.00.
I layered 7 sunflowers leafs together to make this large leaf.
I think I'm going to make it a double layer.
Love the texture on this one.
I'm going to paint a few fall colors w some gold in them.
The start of a window project. Still have to paint some vines to the top and a flower on the bottom.
The start to my green house. The Re store was giving winows away for free so after seeing all the beautiful ones on here thought this was perfect timing.

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next