Landscaping :: Building But with Plants (and Stones)

I know Hometalkers Love Landscapes (I'm really a newbie)... a couple of Progress posts for my large yard todo. Leave a Comment on our site. It could win you a $100 gift card. http://www.buildingmoxie.com/2012/06/stone-border-edging-garden-patching-1-step-complete/ & http://www.buildingmoxie.com/2012/06/learning-how-to-landscape/ thanks and welcome!
My 6 year old helps with a planting.
Soil Conditioner on the Front Yard.
Installing Stepping Stones & Vinca
Soil Test.
Stone Edging & 1 Step Complete.
Finding Level for Stone Edging
Planting a rear Garden.

Building Moxie

• Suzette Trimmer

When there is a love & passion for gardening, it never seems like too much work, for many gardeners I know this is the case. I thoroughly respect & appreciate your plant choices perfect. They all require the same amounts of sun to shade ratio, and watering will never too difficult unless you do not water regularly during their first month. Be sure to know the proper amounts of nutrients your evergreens will require and I noticed a Butterfly Bush be sure to snip or deadhead often as well. Hint or unsolicited advice when starting a new garden I always try and put some coffee ground in the dirt mix for root growth and use change solution, when transplanting. As far as your edging looks like a lot of work I edge my gardens all the time and must admit never saw or used anything like you have. Very interesting.That is what I would like to know most about for it seems like a flawless manner in which to obtain what one desire and what ones gets. You presented a "great" post I just wish now it was in video format so I could watch the border be done. Best of Luck, but it seems your well on your way and not in need of luck.Keep up your great work.

• Heliane Ripley

Are you trying to get the kid to grow? Maybe a little watering would help? ;o)