Ombre Tassel Cocktail Napkins

Everything is better with a little embellishment, and I love tassels! These DIY Ombre Tassel Cocktail Napkins are a fun alternative to coasters!
My home had quite a few coasters already, so I wanted to make something a little different. I had a few pairs of worn out jeans set aside waiting for a DIY project, so I decided to create a set of cocktail napkins.
This project is a great way to use up scraps of fabric or a pair of worn-out jeans. I used two different pairs, so each side of the cocktail napkins are different shades of blue.
For each cocktail napkin, you’ll need to cut two 5-inch squares from your fabric. If you're planning to make a lot of cocktail napkins, create a 5-inch square paper template to make this part go faster.
Start by sandwiching the right sides of the two squares together.
Sew a 1/2-inch seam all the way around the napkin, leaving a 1-inch opening on one end.
Clip the corners close to the stitching. This will make it easier for you to get sharp corners when you turn the cocktail napkin right side out.
Use a hot iron and press the excess fabric toward the center of the napkin. Repeat on the other side.

• Denim (or other fabric)
  • Scissors
  • Thread

22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Ginnie - Hello Little Home