Up Cycled Glass Bottle Lights

Collection of recycled glass bottles crafted into amazing home decor lighted bottles.
I have a table top drill press in my kitchen (LOL) true. You need a diamond core drill bit, 2 pieces of masking or painters tape to make where the hole will be drilled. Then a make a dam from window glaze to put around where the hole will be drilled and fill it with water to keep the drill bit cool while you drill. Make
up cycled glass bottle lights, lighting, repurposing upcycling, The aurora illuminates with a warm glow
The "aurora" illuminates with a warm glow.

• Valeria

how do you put the light inside the glass bottles

• Lisa Wiseman

#Valerie, I sorry I haven't responded. The directions are above and explains how I create my AuroraBottleLights. Sorry I only have the one picture. Just read what is above.

• Laura

How to UPHOLSTERED a wing back chair

• Pamela

oh yes, maybe wear some old dress gloves If you are new to this. The old staples can really stick your hands.

• Trudy

How do you know how long the string lights need to be. They come in many lengths.

• Lisa Wiseman

#Trudy,
      I use 20 light string in a small bottle and I use a 35 light string for the larger ones. I have also used 20 Micro Starry LED Copper Wire String Lights, Battery Operated, Warm White, 3.3ft/1m, Waterproof, Moon Lights.
      I use craft lights as well as LED.

Hope that helps.

Lisa D

• Loretta

I have to try this! Wish me luck... never tried to drill glass before.

• Lisa Wiseman

@Loretta, I wish all the luck in the world. Just make sure you were gloves and safety glasses and make a dam to hold water so the drill bit won't get hot. Then take it slow anbd easy don't force it. You'll get the hang of it and I'd love to see your creations. I had never drilled glass either. I just Goolgled it and kept looking at a lot of post to make sure I knew how.

• Virginia Cannon

I always look for the Bling. BTW, I am a former resident of Hobbs and still have family there.