Does anyone know how to clean a fabric lampshade?

+36
I bought two gorgeous, new with tags, crystal Lampworks table lamps at auction a couple of weeks ago ($60 for the pair...retail of over $400...wooohooo). However, the lampshades both appear that someone who was there to buy the tools/car parts they auction touched the shades and left dirty finger/hand prints on the fabric. I once tried the "dunk in Woolite/Water method, rinse, and gently pat dry method" and the shade fabric became loose and never went back into shape (although it did clean it). I've heard baby wipes may work? I really don't want to replace/recover/paint the shades, and hoped someone here had a tried and true method that wouldn't leave sagging, wrinkled fabric or the brown water stains that always seem to appear when a shade gets wet. I have included a photo of one of the handprints and a pic of the two lamps I got. Thanks!
q does anyone know how to clean a fabric lampshade, cleaning tips, Tragic huh
Tragic, huh?
q does anyone know how to clean a fabric lampshade, cleaning tips