Repurpose an Old Baby Crib Into an Easel, a Drying Rack, or Trellis

$20

Don't throw out your old baby crib!! You can still use it for baby as a chalkboard easel, garden, shelving...you name it!
Who'd have thought I could come home with 5 different baby cribs from my city cleanup junking fest? There are all sorts of purposes you can find for an unwanted baby crib and its parts. Check out a few ideas. Want a custom easel like the ones show below? Just follow the link to find out more.
ideas
Of course I couldn't let my very first find go...just look at that pink! It's currently my garage sale sign, but will one day sit outside my shop.
Want to make one? Just head to the blog for the easy DIY tips.
Totally useful way to use the side rail for drying garlic or other garden goodies.
Why not trellis garden veggies? There are just so many uses! I've even used it as shelving in my garage. Stop by to see!

15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

• Ellie Campbell
    Ellie Campbell

I used the springs for an inspiration board in my craft room. One side is used for organizing fabric strips while I am making quilts. The other side is being used as a pot rack above my coffee station. I used s hooks from IKEA to hang the pots.

• Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces
      Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

@Ellie Campbell How fun and useful! I've got one more in my stash to work on and I keep finding uses for all those bits and pieces. :o)

• Sandy Hartnett
    Sandy Hartnett

Wow!