Linda Hopper
Linda Hopper
  • Big Spring, TX

Broken Pot Garden

This is my 3rd broken pot garden.  I love the way they look.  Who would have thought a broken pot could be so pretty.  My brother gave me this broken pot.
This is my 3rd broken pot garden. I love the way they look. Who would have thought a broken pot could be so pretty. My brother gave me this broken pot.
My 2nd broken pot garden.  I bought this broken pot at Lowe's.  I paid 10.00 for a 40.00 pot.  My hubby thought I was nuts...I thought it was a good deal.
My 2nd broken pot garden. I bought this broken pot at Lowe's. I paid 10.00 for a 40.00 pot. My hubby thought I was nuts...I thought it was a good deal.
This was my first broken pot garden.
This was my first broken pot garden.

• San18111746

Can you give instructions how you did the arrangement for the broken pots?

• Cat31738654

How Did you break the pots? Did you have a pattern and cut them, or tap it, or throw something at it,; I.e., was it a planned and mapped out, or randomly broken? What did you used to break them?

These are really awesome.

• Shuganne

I was going to suggest setting it on canvas on and then folding it over so you contain any sharp slivers.

The first broken pot garden appeals to me most because it has depth and variations in the orange colors. However, they are all gorgeous.

• Jamie Richardson

will try..

• Holly Powell

I can't wait to this! I'm mostly in my home and I think that it would be great to bring the outside inside! Has anyone tried to make a broken pot fountain?