Broken Pot Garden

This is my 3rd broken pot garden. I love the way they look. Who would have thought a broken pot could be so pretty. My brother gave me this broken pot.
My 2nd broken pot garden. I bought this broken pot at Lowe's. I paid 10.00 for a 40.00 pot. My hubby thought I was nuts...I thought it was a good deal.
This was my first broken pot garden.

Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine

• San18111746
    San18111746

Can you give instructions how you did the arrangement for the broken pots?

• Shawna Bailey
      Shawna Bailey

Great question

• Annette St.Onge
      Annette St.Onge

My broken pottery inspiration happened when a pot fell off my patio table. I could not give instructions regarding placement of plants and decor I just worked at it until I was happy with it.

• Deborah Miller
      Deborah Miller

Use your imagination. It depends on how the pots are broken.

• Cat in Carlsbad
    Cat in Carlsbad

How Did you break the pots? Did you have a pattern and cut them, or tap it, or throw something at it,; I.e., was it a planned and mapped out, or randomly broken? What did you used to break them?

These are really awesome.

• Pepper
      Pepper

Don't know about hers but my clay pots after a few yrs out in the Missouri weather break all by themselves it seems. If u need broken pieces gragae sale or even 2nd hand stores for 50 cents to just break is more reasonable to me than to buy a new one to break into pieces. By "break" you can use any means necessary, ex. Knock off yanle to floor, simply just opps and drop it, or take a hammer to it, but be safe and have fun!

• Shuganne
      Shuganne

I was going to suggest setting it on canvas on and then folding it over so you contain any sharp slivers.

The first broken pot garden appeals to me most because it has depth and variations in the orange colors. However, they are all gorgeous.

• Holly
    Holly

I knew there was a good reason for saving the pot ! broke last weekend! These look great!

• Joanie
    Joanie

It reminds me of something at my Grandmothers......she would throw something out and it turned itself into a plant or bush. Those little froggies are the icing on the cake!! ;)) They are adorable!!