Anna Urban
Anna Urban
  • United Kingdom

MY GARDEN - Labour of Love and Work in Progress

MY GARDEN - Labour of love and work in progress Gardening is one of my recent hobbies please see my album *MY GARDEN - Labour of love and work in progress*
I wanted to create fashionable with vintage influence outdoor space.
It is jut a fraction of the garden, which is bit hidden (not visible from my house).
In future I will would like to transform it into *mesmerize secret garden* (as this is my concept)
Maybe I will post later some of my sketches .
I will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you. Anna
On purple wall will be climbing white rose called* white swan* I just have to wait until it will climb
Some raise beds with flowers
...and some fruits and herbs in pots..In future I would like to build more raise beds for veggie garden....
Some raise beds with flowers ...and some fruits and herbs in pots..In future I would like to build more raise beds for veggie garden....
and some fruits and herbs in pots..In future I would like to build more raise beds for veggie garden....
AND YES, It is true! Dreams come true.
AND YES, It is true! Dreams come true.
I am going to add markize and some additional wall shelf to make it work better, also I have to wait some time for climbing rose to grow on this wall.NEW TENANTS WELCOMED
small tomatoes growing slowly, I'm looking for shelf units and some vintage accessories to hand on this purple wall ..
my garden labour of love and work in progress, flowers, gardening, outdoor living
august tomatoes update :)
august tomatoes update :)
august tomatoes update :)
august tomatoes update :)
august tomatoes update :)
august tomatoes update :)
wild live in my garden
wild live in my garden
Gladiolus
Gladiolus

• Peg

Yes, I too love that purple wall! Your efforts will be rewarded, that's why gardening for some of us is so fulfilling! Enjoy!

• Anna Urban

thank you Peg