Jacking up a Shed

+1
Just wanted to share - in case you've got a structure sitting on the ground and rotting out, all hope is not lost. Recently jacked up an 8x12 shed and re-built an 8x12 addition attached to it. Loved spending some time in mid-Maine.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, Shed for a Maine camp
Shed for a Maine camp.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, The addition to this shed was sitting on the ground Sills and joists had rotted out and the roof was a goner
The addition to this shed was sitting on the ground. Sills and joists had rotted out and the roof was a goner.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, The old shed had crumbling bricks for posts
The old shed had crumbling bricks for posts.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, That whole in the corner sat atop the old privy
That whole in the corner sat atop the old privy.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, Demolition done End of day 1
Demolition done. End of day 1.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, Lord knows how I got that fridge out of there But once I left the fridge by the side of the road and let the transfer station know it was for the taking it disappeared within a day
Lord knows how I got that fridge out of there. But once I left the fridge by the side of the road and let the transfer station know it was for the taking, it disappeared within a day.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, How to jack a small shed from the inside
How to jack a small shed from the inside.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, Jacking with 20 ton bottle jacks and some 2x lumber to tie the structure together
Jacking with 20-ton bottle jacks and some 2x lumber to tie the structure together.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, Up on new beams
Up on new beams.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, The slope and rocks posed a challenge
The slope and rocks posed a challenge.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, Gorgeous sunset on Horseshoe Pond Can almost hear the loons
Gorgeous sunset on Horseshoe Pond. Can almost hear the loons.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, That beam isn t going anywhere
That beam isn't going anywhere.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, Bought my first framing nailer for this one Sped up production considerably but I still like to swing a hammer from time to time
Bought my first framing nailer for this one. Sped up production considerably, but I still like to swing a hammer from time to time.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, New workspace
New workspace.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living, Added some single hung windows for a view of the pond Re fashioned an old door to fit
Added some single-hung windows for a view of the pond. Re-fashioned an old door to fit.
q jacking up a shed, doors, home improvement, outdoor living