Dawn B
Dawn B
  • Nashua, NH

This is going to be challenging~

Patti NicholasMS137
+3

My son has 2 dogs- an American Bulldog and a Pitbull. They produce this thick slimy goop that just hangs from his mouth like shoe strings. It instanltly hardens into a hard gross mess. I have tried everything to get it off the windows, walls etc. and the only way I have found so far is- 1. go around and spray the windows with clorox kitchen spray cleaner 2. go back around and scrape it all 3. respray and scrub 4. then windex at least 3 times!! The walls I just don't know what to do without taking off the paint. PLEASE help me I clean his house once a week and the slime is the hardest to clean! I was thinking about RainX on the windows
  • Leevers

Vinegar and magic sponge. You can find the magic sponge from most places and works just as good with water. No need for chemicals :)

• Nancy G

SpotShot found in the laundry detergent aisle of any supermarket works wonders!

• Sia@South 47th

Doggie Bibs!

• S137

Hello!!! Your son should clean up after his pets. He needs to step up and be responsible.

• M

I have 2 American bulldogs and I know what your talking about! I use vinegar to clean my dog slob off the windows!

• Patti Nicholas

Spray down windows and walls with a castile soap/water mix (I have large squirt bottles that I fill with warm water and 1 tablespoon of liquid castile soap) once the windows are all wet, follow with hydrogen peroxide straight from the bottle (just stick a spray top right into the bottle). Wipe down with a cotton rag (old t-shirts work great or flour sack towels for lint-free). I clean for a living and have a LOT of homes with slobbery dogs, this works on every one and is safe to use around kids and pets. No chemicals, no allergens, no poisons.