Repurposed Wall Clock Into Swiss Medical Kit

Trashure is my word for "one man's trash is another woman's treasure", and this vintage wall clock was just that. My friend knew I may be interested in the table she found, but the clock caught my eye too. Come on over to the blog for the DIY details and more of my junkin' fun. :)
repurposed wall clock into swiss medical kit, organizing, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
Most would have just set this old wall clock in the trash, but not me. I love old clocks and was determined to give it new life.
When my friend found this trashure curbside, she texted me this picture and asked if I wanted the table. I said, "Sure!". Then in a few minutes she asked, "Do you want the clock too?" tsk. Need she ask?
As soon as she brought the finds, I couldn't wait to have a go at the clock. I gutted it and got it ready for my vision.
After a few tricks, I finally saw my vision come to life. Come on over to the blog to see the full story. This sweet piece didn't last long in my shop.
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces