Terry M
Terry M
  • Quincy, IL

I made flowers out of various dishes and china. Plus metal pipe and I have really cute flowers!

Using window caulk instead of glue, just caulk pieces together. Add a flattened silver spoon to the back so the handle can go down in the hollow pipe to make them into flowers for you garden art!
i made flowers out of various dishes and china plus metal pipe and i have really, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling
Terry M

• Vickie

thanks Bernice H. Here we really can't water grass. Our city ran out of water and city had to dig pipeline to another aquifer. We plan to do zero scaping and just desert plants. So there should not really be any mineral buildup. Vinegar straight or mixed with water takes minerals scales right off most anything.

• Chris

I love this. Maybe you could attach silverware to the stem like leaves. :-)