Arletta
Arletta
  • San Antonio, TX

How to recycle a fire plug

Brenda CantrellSia@South 47thKMS Woodworks
+2

I was lucky enough to be given a fire plug. I was so excited, but, now I'm looking at it and am not quite sure how to use it. I would like to incorporate it into my landscape, but, not sure how or where. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks so much.
  • KMS Woodworks

Do you have a dog? You could place it in a dog court next to a dog house.

• Sia@South 47th

@KMS Woodworks OHMYGOD LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sia@South 47th

How about turning it into a piece of Yard Art? They paint these all over the world and are really wonderful. You could have quite a "Statement Yard Art Piece". The picture is just for an 'idea'.

q how to recycle a fire plug, lighting, repurposing upcycling
  • Sia@South 47th

Or? A doggie one!

• Brenda Cantrell

WHEN MY FIRST EX LEFT ME I HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN, at the facility where I was going to get help to get thru divorce...they had exercises to do each morning, one was to walk down the road as a group and say hello , yep you guess it, Mr. Fireplug. it was painted up as a fireman. We all thought it stupid or [pun] crazy. We all did it each morning, rain or shine. We all lived through our different dilemma's and went on with our lives. Seeing this asking what to do, brought those memories up, and I laughed when I remembered that old fire hydrant.....Mr. Fireman. At least, thank you for a humiliating, funny, stupid, wonderful memory.