Pat
Pat
  • Grand Rapids, MI

Cats and Indoor Plants..

Sia@South 47thPatNancy G
+2

I have a wonderful cat that I love and adore and certainly hope to NEVER lose him. ONE {of very few} problems I have with him is he things EVERY plant brought into "our" house is for HIM. I know this is a common problem for people who love their cats but so far, besides the top of the refrigerator I can't think of anywhere to keep them .. maybe hung from the ceiling somehow? Any suggestions??
  • Sia@South 47th

Sure! hang them from the ceiling with "Plant Hooks". Or if you have a Pot Rack (or can find one cheap at the thrift/flea) Then you can hang them from that anywhere you want. xo

• Nancy G

Can't answer your question but I would make sure that any plant you bring into your home isn't toxic to cats

• Pat

Sia ~ Hi .. I like the pot rack idea or even a ladder hung across the ceiling! I want to go with a rustic look and I already have an old ladder. I think I will also check the thrift stores to see what I can find, I love shopping around at all of those nearby and I do have more than ONE room in my house ;) Now I have to find someone willing to hang them from some studs. Thank you for your thoughts ... :)

• Pat

Hi Nancy G ~ Thank you for bringing that up, I hope several people read that advice because so many don't think of that and it's very important to take care of our fuzzy wonders .. <3

• Sia@South 47th

@Pat Happy hunting to you!! We can't wait to see what your come up with! I'm sure it will be fantastic! As an added suggestion, if you have any neighbours, see if they have the skills necessary to help you with locating and hanging from the 'studs'. You might even 'Barter' to get your treasure hung for no cost at all!! xox