Louise Lyons
Louise Lyons
  • Brooklyn, NY

Oven Cleaner

Kathyanne PeraLouise LyonsDoris rhoden
+3

How can I get grime and greese off my oven Ive tried everything and cant seem to get it clean
  • KMS Woodworks

Is this a self cleaning oven or one of the more old fashioned types? What products have you tried?

• Seabreezn

"Dawn" with enzymes is a wicked grease cleaner - I've used it on 50 wght. oil stain on cotton and wah-lah.....use a small amount , rub it in and wait 5 minutes before scrubbing down your oven .......remember , a small amount otherwise allotta bubbles ! Good Luck

• Louise Lyons

its old one it does not clean itself . I tried oven cleaner but I have chronic asthma and the smell is horrible

• Doris rhoden

"Dawn" degreaser is the way to go. I got grease and blood stains out of my sisters new white sofa with it.

• Louise Lyons

thank you for taking the time to answer me.

• Kathyanne Pera

Believe it or not, SKIN SO SOFT, soaked on a rag overnight will remove all lumps of food and grease. Only thing is you have to clean the smell out afterwards or your food will smell like it!!