Asked on Jul 27, 2013

Wet carpet

Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.comKabitaSia@South 47th


my AC was broken and water was coming out and my basement carpet is wet and moldy in some area but not the whole carpet and I have some carpet left. Who should I contact just to change the wet area.. I know it will be costly if I change whole carpet... Please help me what should I do.
3 answers
  • Sia@South 47th
    on Jul 27, 2013

    What about "Serve Pro"? They could dry out the carpet, then you could contact your local Carpet place and get an estimate on using your spare carpet to replace the damaged part.

  • Kabita
    on Jul 28, 2013

    thanks I will call them tomorrow.

  • Once the carpet gets wet and moldy,. Throw it out. It cannot be cleaned successfully, no mater what the carpet guys say or Serve Pro. if you have carpet to change out the bad section. Check any local carpet store for guys that they use to do carpet installs.

Your comment...