WHAT IS THIS????

+23
LOVE IT...And could not pass it up, but am not sure what it was used as at some point in history
It seems handmade, the wheel may be from an old baby carriage, and it is made of several kinds of metal. It still turns and loves so freakin' cool! Now please help me to tell what it is ...
for now it is just look hot in my living room! If it is "just" folk art I am okay with that...but really think someone made it to use for something! ;o)
what is this, repurposing upcycling, How cool is this wheel thingy But what is it
How cool is this wheel thingy? But what is it?
what is this, repurposing upcycling, Made from an old baby carriage wheel i think The hub cap has a logo on it even
Made from an old baby carriage wheel...i think. The "hub cap" has a logo on it even.
what is this, repurposing upcycling, Love these arm cup thingies
Love these arm/cup thingies!
what is this, repurposing upcycling, The base is made of iron and wonderfully oddly very decorative
The base is made of iron and wonderfully oddly very decorative!