Jane A
Jane A
  • Spotsylvania, VA

flagstone patio with stonedust

We got this flagstone from a property being cleared (with permission). There was enough to do a patio off the deck and a pond with a patio. Here is the finish. That is polymeric sand in the joints. Now it needs to be sealed, wet look or just a glaze? We are not sure. What is best? We did the flagstone pond w/ patio last summer. That is stone dust in between the joints at the pond.
flagstone patio, concrete masonry, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, pond patio being built
pond patio being built
flagstone patio, concrete masonry, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, Waterfalls done last summer I waited until I was finished with all to post to hometalk
Waterfalls done last summer. I waited until I was finished with all to post to hometalk.
flagstone patio, concrete masonry, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features
flagstone patio, concrete masonry, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, My new patio
My new patio
flagstone patio, concrete masonry, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, before polymeric sand installation and set in stone dust with drainage
before polymeric sand installation and set in stone dust with drainage
flagstone patio, concrete masonry, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, Pond flagstone patio finished The pond is 9x16 and we needed an excavation machine to dig it out So he dug and graded it for me and I did the building
Pond & flagstone patio finished. The pond is 9x16 and we needed an excavation machine to dig it out. So he dug and graded it for me and I did the building.
flagstone patio, concrete masonry, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, my husband did the center and border for me on the patio
my husband did the center and border for me on the patio..