Plumerias.... Lots of leaves, 2 are VERY Healthy and yet NO FLOWERS?

+9
I have 3 Plumerias.. (one from a broken offshoot that grew nicely.) One has lots of leaves, but now looks like beetles are getting to it. ((I'll spray those and it should be fine.)) *** ISSUE is the other 2 are doing well, yet NO FLOWERS. I even put plant food into it for blossoms and that same plant food seems to be working good on my Hibiscus, but NO FLOWERS from the Plumerias!
plumerias lots of leaves 2 are very healthy and yet no flowers, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, This one is starting to get eaten by beetles I ll spray and kill them and it should have healthy leaves again
This one is starting to get eaten by beetles. I'll spray and kill them and it should have healthy leaves again.
plumerias lots of leaves 2 are very healthy and yet no flowers, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, Larger of the 3 yet NO FLOWERS 1
Larger of the 3, yet NO FLOWERS! 1
plumerias lots of leaves 2 are very healthy and yet no flowers, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, Smallest of the 3 from a broken offshoot when plant fell over last year but doing well YET NO FLOWERS also
Smallest of the 3, from a broken offshoot when plant fell over last year, but doing well, YET NO FLOWERS also!