Nathy Lavoie
Nathy Lavoie
  • Canada

I'm looking for seeds for a certain Dianthus I used to have.

Nathy LavoieLoisSensible Gardening and Living
+2

Hi, I used to have this beautiful white lacy Dianthus planted near the river where I used to live....we flooded and I lost it. Since then I have been looking for some at my local garden centers and noting! Do any of you grow it and could I purchase some seeds from you when it is ready? I don't have the pictures of it anymore but I have found some very similar to it on the internet. Here are a few varierity that closely resemble it. Dianthus arenarius, Dianthus spiculifolius, Dianthus white lace, Dianthus petraeus, Dianthus serotinus. You can google for pictures they are all similar.
Thank you!
Natalie
i m looking for seeds for a certain dianthus i used to have, gardening
  • Nathy Lavoie

Thanks. It says the following: Wholesale Inquiries Only: (510) 215-1326 Sorry, we do not sell seeds. You can purchase plants in our online store. I don't think they ship to Canada

• Nathy, I too used to have this dianthus several years ago, which we grew from seed. Seemed to just die out of the garden but the smell was to die for. I miss that plant too!

• Nathy Lavoie

Thanks for the answers, but I'm still hoping for more ideas.

• Lois

i have dianthus 'rainbow loveliness' and it does look very much like your picture. It comes in other colours, but I only ended up with the white.

• Nathy Lavoie

@ Lois, If I send you an envelope with stamp may I purchase some seeds from you? I would love to see a picture of them (close-up). Thank you