I call it Foxglove Gardens

Just wanted to share some garden sights with you! this is just a small portion of my garden.
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, Bird House made with antique Copper Boiler 12 Compartments and insulated for heat and cold
Bird House made with antique Copper Boiler. 12 Compartments, and insulated for heat and cold.
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, Another view of Copper boiler Bird house at side garden
Another view of Copper boiler Bird house at side garden
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, Cookie and Buster visiting the garden pond
Cookie and Buster visiting the garden pond
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, Purple Martin House I built in a woodworking class Must admit Dan my husband did a lot of the work when I discover wood working was not for me
Purple Martin House I built in a woodworking class. Must admit Dan my husband did a lot of the work, when I discover wood working was not for me.
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, Lilac and a visitor
Lilac and a visitor
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, Buster afternoon nap
Buster afternoon nap!
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, Enjoying the sun
Enjoying the sun!
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, Part of the back garden
Part of the back garden
i call it foxglove gardens, flowers, gardening, More flowers
More flowers!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 10 comments
Next