CONNIE W
CONNIE W
  • Somerset, PA

I call it Foxglove Gardens

Just wanted to share some garden sights with you! this is just a small portion of my garden.
Bird House made with antique Copper Boiler. 12 Compartments, and insulated for heat and cold.
Another view of Copper boiler Bird house at side garden
Cookie and Buster visiting the garden pond
Purple Martin House I built in a woodworking class.  Must admit Dan my husband did a lot of the work, when I discover wood working was not for me.
Purple Martin House I built in a woodworking class. Must admit Dan my husband did a lot of the work, when I discover wood working was not for me.
Lilac and a visitor
Lilac and a visitor
Buster afternoon nap!
Buster afternoon nap!
Enjoying the sun!
Enjoying the sun!
Part of the back garden
Part of the back garden
More flowers!
More flowers!

• Kelley

Buster and Cookie take the cake!!

• Marsha

I must have missed it but could you give instructions on making he copper birdhouse. It is beautiful and I would love to have one like this for several different families to call it home. I just wonder what did you use to divide the sections. Also pictures of the other side so we can see how the holes are placed. This is beautiful and you did an amazing job. Thanks for the idea.