Ester Age
Ester Age
  • San Antonio, TX

Another Day at the Garage Sale

$6.00

I was glad my feet showed me where to go, I saw this rocking chair but kind of ignore it, not because I don't like it, the truth is I really loved this rocking chair, the only problem I don't think it will fit in my car. I asked the owner how much, and he said, " it's up to me " Wow! (cost $6.00) and then I said, I really like to have it but not sure if this will fit in my car, the man said not to worry he will help me. (nice), and here it is, before and after.
before
before
another day at the garage sale, painted furniture
after
after

• Sandra Staton

I have a bentwood rocker that is already stained black but has become scratched and nicked over the years. Just this morning I was going to search the web on how to restore it, and there you were! Didn't even have to search as I always look through Hometalk first thing. I'm going to get busy making my rocker look new again.

• Angie Robertson

I found the four curvy ”legs” off of these rockers the other day when i took some boxes to the recycling center. I think they’re beautiful I have no idea what type decor im going to make with them but I for sure want to use all of them my original idea was to make a sled but the hubbs never helped me so I gave up on that. Any suggestions on what I could do would be great. Yours looks absolutely amazing.

Angie
    • Pam38451599

Maybe screw curvy sides to a chair or several and make a bench for entry way or for plants outside.