Christie J
Christie J
  • Oceanside, CA

My private "ZEN" and precious collection of shells, sea glass and other treasures from the sea.

For years I have collected all kinds of treasures from the many beaches I visit frequently. I also collect mason jars and unique bottles to store my treasures in. I make wind chimes with drift wood and shells I find and paint shells, making many different ornaments and themes out of them. I thought I would share the little things that make me happy!!
my private zen and precious collection of shells sea glass and other treasures, crafts, mason jars

• Kathy

I have a bookshelf unit of the same stuff. Not near so many but i sure do enjoy looking & holding & imagining what they've seen and how old they are. Stuff i've picked up & collected, places i' ve been.

• MM

Omigosh! You have quite the collection there! You have a keepsake from everywhere you go and I love that! I bet you're a very interesting person:-)