Would You Paint This and What Color Do You Suggest?

+21
I'm in the process of painting our hall bathroom which is the bathroom our son and daughter and guests share. It was navy blue with cruise type décor. I'm changing to a light blue grey and I've attached a picture of the shower curtain. Would you paint the built in wood medicine cabinet and sink base? I was thinking of doing a white wash or a pickled look. The baseboards, ceiling and trim will be white the floor is a sand color. I am changing the hardware.
q would you paint this and what color do you suggest, bathroom ideas, home decor, painting, The new color is a blue grey shade The navy is the old color
The new color is a blue grey shade. The navy is the old color/
q would you paint this and what color do you suggest, bathroom ideas, home decor, painting
q would you paint this and what color do you suggest, bathroom ideas, home decor, painting, shower curtain
shower curtain
q would you paint this and what color do you suggest, bathroom ideas, home decor, painting, shower curtain I just have it balancing on the glass enclosure The light color is the new color
shower curtain. I just have it balancing on the glass enclosure. The light color is the new color