Make a Pallet Fence that will cost you nothing

Pallets can be found so many places for free. And you can make all kind of great things from them. We have made this from light weight pallets. Here goes: Drill some supporting pallet boards to the walls - like 2 or 3 on top of each other. Drill the first pallet you see on the left of the picture to the supporting boards. Drill the following pallets to the previous. Do the same on the opposite side. If you do not have a wall to fix it on, then find a log that you can put down in the ground to fix it to. On the pallet you will use for a gate place some strong hinges and a lock on the other side. For extra support put some boards or small logs in the front and/or back to keep it solid. Happy hunting and building
pallet fence, fences, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling

• She28491921

are there any plans for this fence?

• Kathie Elia

You don't need plans. This is really easy to do. Align your pallets and drill through the ends to connect them. they won't be free standing unless the ends are connected to something.

• 32816514

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a Welsh Springer Spaniël and we are moving to a new house where we have to fence the garden for a cheap as possible way, with no cement. We also thought to work with pallets for 2-3 years so thank you for your creation it is wonderfull. Now I have a some questions: How hight and wide are the pallets? How did you managed to fix it into the wall? How did you make the door? And wha equipment did you use to make all of this?

Thank you very much for answering all of my questions! :D

Yours sincerely,

Sofie

(Belgium)

• Kathie Elia

they are around 4 feet wide by 4.5 feet tall. this being said, pallets differ in sizes.

• Omar Carrasquilla

How can I use my existing metal face post to support a privacy pallet face?

• Rra31823953

I was thinking that driving rebar into the ground and fastening the pallets to it would make the fence more stable. Love pallet projects

• Kyp Purifoy

Thank you for your idea. Our old gate recently got knocked over by my Heeler mix, so now we need to replace it. I may have to use rebar on the sides, as it will be between concrete fence sections.