Make a Pallet Fence that will cost you nothing

Pallets can be found so many places for free. And you can make all kind of great things from them. We have made this from light weight pallets. Here goes: Drill some supporting pallet boards to the walls - like 2 or 3 on top of each other. Drill the first pallet you see on the left of the picture to the supporting boards. Drill the following pallets to the previous. Do the same on the opposite side. If you do not have a wall to fix it on, then find a log that you can put down in the ground to fix it to. On the pallet you will use for a gate place some strong hinges and a lock on the other side. For extra support put some boards or small logs in the front and/or back to keep it solid. Happy hunting and building
pallet fence, fences, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling

• Omar Carrasquilla

How can I use my existing metal face post to support a privacy pallet face?

• Cindy

I wand to build a bigger dog fence for my dogs, do you have to have posts in the ground to support the fence?

• BERNICE kELLER

I'M ALREADY A MEMBER OF DIY. HOW CAN I SEND DIY. TO OTHERS? CAN I JUST E-MAIL IT TO THEM ?DONE.?THANKS

• T Ann

I LOVE this DIY Project!!

TOO CUTE!!!!

Going to use this Ideal around my garden with wire on the back to keep out unwanted guest

GREAT IDEAL!!!!

Thanks🦋💗🦋

• Joan Stanley

The pallets here are made with half-rotted, splintered lumber and never straight.

My dogs would not need to destroy it. They would just use it for a ladder or dig under it. They want to run share their love.