Make a Pallet Fence that will cost you nothing

Pallets can be found so many places for free. And you can make all kind of great things from them. We have made this from light weight pallets. Here goes: Drill some supporting pallet boards to the walls - like 2 or 3 on top of each other. Drill the first pallet you see on the left of the picture to the supporting boards. Drill the following pallets to the previous. Do the same on the opposite side. If you
pallet fence, fences, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling

• Omar Carrasquilla

How can I use my existing metal face post to support a privacy pallet face?

• Cindy

I wand to build a bigger dog fence for my dogs, do you have to have posts in the ground to support the fence?

• BERNICE kELLER

I'M ALREADY A MEMBER OF DIY. HOW CAN I SEND DIY. TO OTHERS? CAN I JUST E-MAIL IT TO THEM ?DONE.?THANKS

• BERNICE kELLER

THIS LOOKS AS IF IT HAS WIRE FENCING ON THE INSIDE OF THE FENCE.

• Cathy Magan
      4 hours ago

Yes..it does. Read the whole post...because it says Its lined w/ chickenwire.

That's probably an optional feature to add. But it looks great either way!😘👍💜

• Joanie
    31 minutes ago

Looks good to me.......ya don't need a fence though.....YOU"VE got yourself a guard dog........lol.