Make a Pallet Fence that will cost you nothing

Pallets can be found so many places for free. And you can make all kind of great things from them. We have made this from light weight pallets. Here goes: Drill some supporting pallet boards to the walls - like 2 or 3 on top of each other. Drill the first pallet you see on the left of the picture to the supporting boards. Drill the following pallets to the previous. Do the same on the opposite side. If you do not have a wall to fix it on, then find a log that you can put down in the ground to fix it to. On the pallet you will use for a gate place some strong hinges and a lock on the other side. For extra support put some boards or small logs in the front and/or back to keep it solid. Happy hunting and building

• Cindy

I wand to build a bigger dog fence for my dogs, do you have to have posts in the ground to support the fence?

• BERNICE kELLER

I'M ALREADY A MEMBER OF DIY. HOW CAN I SEND DIY. TO OTHERS? CAN I JUST E-MAIL IT TO THEM ?DONE.?THANKS

• Suzanne

how do you get the fence not to lean? I've made a pallet fence but despite the steel posts secured to it and pounded into the ground, it still leans from wind and weather.

• Zuraida Oen

What a fantastic idea!! I never thought you could rig old pallets into fencing for your home or business. This would save money since you would not have to rent a dumpster. I would suggest that you would use some type of wood seal to make the fence look better and last longer. Also you would want to do simple repairs to replace old, damaged or rotting wood on each pallet.

• Aryan mag

Great post! It's sturdy but heavy. I just thought on the hinge if it''ll last long. Thanks anyway for sharing this. Keep it up! https://alexandriafence.com/