DIY Garden Signs

I love a little whimsy in the garden! I made these signs from reclaimed wood I found under an old Pigeon coop. Garden signs are a fun surprise to find in a garden and if you make them yourself, you can customize it!
diy garden signs, crafts, gardening
Shhh... the bulbs are sleeping
diy garden signs, crafts, gardening
This list has grown by several dozen more to date! I just used acrylic outdoor paint and scrap wood. You can seal them if you want, I didn't.. the weathering looks great on them.
diy garden signs, crafts, gardening
Need some help with some sayings? No worries... just click on the link below and there is plenty to inspire you!
diy garden signs, crafts, gardening
Weeds 4 Sale, Dirt Cheap
diy garden signs, crafts, gardening
Gardening is dirt therapy
Sow and Dipity

• Gin480453

Do you have trouble with these wooden signs rotting in the garden? In our hot and humid weather, I'm worried they won't last. We are making signs for our community garden and really are trying to get the most durable medium for them.

• MM

Very very cool ideas. Thank you!

• Drd4223999

These are charming. So kind of you to share. I have a difficult time coming up with phases like this and you've given me so many ideas!