A New Nightstand

My night stand I had as a teen is still with me. (not sure of my age) lol but it needed some TLC!! So It's all pretty and now ready for my daughters room in her new apartment!
Do you have any funiture you have "redone" from your child hood to pass on to your kids?
a new nightstand, painted furniture, Before and it s looking a little sad
Before and it's looking a little sad!
a new nightstand, painted furniture, The top had some real problems with something stuck on it
The top had some real problems with something stuck on it!
a new nightstand, painted furniture, A little paint and a stencil and whoo hoo so pretty
A little paint and a stencil and whoo hoo...so pretty!
a new nightstand, painted furniture, Some scrap book paper and Modge podged helps bring a little life to the outside drawer
Some scrap book paper and Modge podged helps bring a little life to the outside drawer.
a new nightstand, painted furniture, Her room is blue so these compliment nicely
Her room is blue so these compliment nicely.
a new nightstand, painted furniture, And with all the updates let s not forget a little surprise in the bottom of the drawer to make it feel special
And with all the updates, let's not forget a little surprise in the bottom of the drawer to make it feel special!
Karyn Lisk

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 8 comments
Next