Ivylore
Ivylore
  • Trenton, MI

My "New" Diy Potting Bench

I have been doing so much potting and planting and no place to work from- my back patio was a mess! Asked my wonderful son-in-law to help me build a potting bench from all of the odd pieces of wood I had in my garage. This is the fantastic result!
I painted it with paint left over from the house painting a couple of years ago, so it matches perfectly with my house! I attached a kitchen spice rack on the
love my potting bench
love my potting bench
attached a kitchen spice rack to one side that had a paper towel holder- how convenient!
has a built in opening for a plastic tub to catch the soil
the tension rod and curtains cover up the stored items underneath
with curtains open
with curtains open
bench was built with pieces of wood I had in the garage
Just added- another extension rod in back to hang spray bottles- leaves more room on the bottom shelf!
I really wanted an opening on top to put in a tub to catch the dirt
I had this large pegboard frame I thought would be perfect for hanging the garden tools
fortunately, there was enough paint left over from previous house painting so that it now matches the house

• Nell

I have a bench that looks a lot like this. I want to add a curtain like this!

• Starr Durrant

Wow - this look fabulous. I really like the curtain idea.