My "New" Diy Potting Bench

I have been doing so much potting and planting and no place to work from- my back patio was a mess! Asked my wonderful son-in-law to help me build a potting bench from all of the odd pieces of wood I had in my garage. This is the fantastic result!
I painted it with paint left over from the house painting a couple of years ago, so it matches perfectly with my house! I attached a kitchen spice rack on the left side that has a couple of small shelves and a paper towel holder. I added a tension rod and old curtains I had to cover the stored items. It has a place for a plastic tub on top to catch the soil. I had a large pegboard slab that we attached to the back to hang my garden tools. And, it can double as a serving table when I have company outside. I just added another extension rod in the back to hang spray bottles to leave more room on the shelf!
I am in love with my new potting bench! It's so pretty I am going to hate getting it dirty :)
love my potting bench
attached a kitchen spice rack to one side that had a paper towel holder- how convenient!
has a built in opening for a plastic tub to catch the soil
the tension rod and curtains cover up the stored items underneath
with curtains open
bench was built with pieces of wood I had in the garage
Just added- another extension rod in back to hang spray bottles- leaves more room on the bottom shelf!
I really wanted an opening on top to put in a tub to catch the dirt
I had this large pegboard frame I thought would be perfect for hanging the garden tools
fortunately, there was enough paint left over from previous house painting so that it now matches the house

3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
15 Perfectly Round Tables
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House

• Nell

I have a bench that looks a lot like this. I want to add a curtain like this!

• Starr Durrant

Wow - this look fabulous. I really like the curtain idea.