Victoria M
Victoria M
  • New Port Richey, FL

bathroom remodel

BEFORE~ Nasty!  
the tub had been plumbed by a dummy! {see the formica piece covering their huge hole!---obviously, they didn't know how to measure for their cuts!}
BEFORE~ Nasty! the tub had been plumbed by a dummy! {see the formica piece covering their huge hole!---obviously, they didn't know how to measure for their cuts!}
BEFORE~ Nasty!  The whole bathroom was surrounded by this cheap "wainscoting" look.   Made it feel too much like a camp!
BEFORE~ Nasty! The whole bathroom was surrounded by this cheap "wainscoting" look. Made it feel too much like a camp!
New Tub, in place.  Old tile floor, in process of being scraped up.
New Tub, in place. Old tile floor, in process of being scraped up.
In Process- of tiling the tub surround, with 2 inset shelves.  I taught my mother how to tile.  She and I did all the tile work ourselves.
In Process- of tiling the tub surround, with 2 inset shelves. I taught my mother how to tile. She and I did all the tile work ourselves.
Here she is, laying the new floor.
Here she is, laying the new floor.
Here I am, teaching my granddaughter how to lay the bullnose {baseboard tiles}.
all 3 of us, finishing up!
all 3 of us, finishing up!
AFTER~ The finished project--- painted walls a light blue.  All tile bought at Home Depot.  Actually, I think all but the tub and tub faucet were bought at Home Depot!
AFTER~ The finished project--- painted walls a light blue. All tile bought at Home Depot. Actually, I think all but the tub and tub faucet were bought at Home Depot!

• Pat Cobb

Great job! I love it! Enjoy it and Thanks for sharing.

• Kate

Great family team there!