bathroom remodel

bathroom remodel, bathroom ideas, home improvement, BEFORE Nasty the tub had been plumbed by a dummy see the formica piece covering their huge hole obviously they didn t know how to measure for their cuts
BEFORE~ Nasty! the tub had been plumbed by a dummy! {see the formica piece covering their huge hole!---obviously, they didn't know how to measure for their cuts!}
bathroom remodel, bathroom ideas, home improvement, BEFORE Nasty The whole bathroom was surrounded by this cheap wainscoting look Made it feel too much like a camp
BEFORE~ Nasty! The whole bathroom was surrounded by this cheap "wainscoting" look. Made it feel too much like a camp!
bathroom remodel, bathroom ideas, home improvement, New Tub in place Old tile floor in process of being scraped up
New Tub, in place. Old tile floor, in process of being scraped up.
bathroom remodel, bathroom ideas, home improvement, In Process of tiling the tub surround with 2 inset shelves I taught my mother how to tile She and I did all the tile work ourselves
In Process- of tiling the tub surround, with 2 inset shelves. I taught my mother how to tile. She and I did all the tile work ourselves.
bathroom remodel, bathroom ideas, home improvement, Here she is laying the new floor
Here she is, laying the new floor.
bathroom remodel, bathroom ideas, home improvement, Here I am teaching my granddaughter how to lay the bullnose baseboard tiles
Here I am, teaching my granddaughter how to lay the bullnose {baseboard tiles}.
bathroom remodel, bathroom ideas, home improvement, all 3 of us finishing up
all 3 of us, finishing up!
bathroom remodel, bathroom ideas, home improvement, AFTER The finished project painted walls a light blue All tile bought at Home Depot Actually I think all but the tub and tub faucet were bought at Home Depot
AFTER~ The finished project--- painted walls a light blue. All tile bought at Home Depot. Actually, I think all but the tub and tub faucet were bought at Home Depot!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 8 comments
Next