Piece Of The American Dream

Fiancee wanted to add a white picket fence to the front of the house where we had a dirt island with a few big rocks. While it took a few days and I had to move the post a few times, I love the finished product. Just a piece of vinyl fencing from Home Depot. I now have one piece of the American Dream in my front yard.

• Judy4justice

I love it.I bought a wooden picket fence(lots of it)at a garage sale ,had my side yard fenced.Then came the F 5 tornado in Alabama 2 years ago.Home and,fence gone! I want to do this again at my new place.Maybe I will start with just one.It looks great!

• Catherine Trammell

I'm just seeing your post. My mom's cousin and his wife's home in Pleasant Grove was blown away also, they survived behind a corner of a wall that stayed up. They have since moved to North Alabama to be near grandkids. My grandmothers home in Concord was a mile from the path. Hope you have recovered well.

• Jewell

You do GOOD work :)