A Stroll to My Potting Area With Camera in Hand

Thrifty is nifty as I will explain as we tour it.
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, Recipe Old windows pallet wood and some leftover boards from house building Add some brain storming and creativity mix it all together and you have a potting area
Recipe:Old windows, pallet wood, and some leftover boards from house building. Add some brain storming and creativity, mix it all together and you have a potting area!
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, I have the best brother in law He was demolishing an old house and asked me if I wanted to go picking before he started He loaded up my picks and delivered them to my garage this old table a screen door two wooden doors more
I have the best brother in law! He was demolishing an old house and asked me if I wanted to go "picking" before he started. He loaded up my picks and delivered them to my garage...this old table, a screen door, two wooden doors & more.
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, The pot house idea began with two discarded windows They are underneath the pallet wood roof
The pot house idea began with two discarded windows. They are underneath the pallet wood roof.
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, I spotted this old metal yard chair in a nearby neighborhood It was on a porch that was obviously never used for sitting just storing things It was free for the asking
I spotted this old metal yard chair in a nearby neighborhood. It was on a porch that was obviously never used for sitting....just storing things. It was free for the asking.
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, My shelves to the left of the Pot House are made from leftover boards The table underneath is supported by the legs from the old green metal chair and the top is pallet wood
My shelves to the left of the "Pot House" are made from leftover boards. The table underneath is supported by the legs from the old green metal chair and the top is pallet wood.
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, Imagine the chair on top of these legs and frame but now they are supporting a table
Imagine the chair on top of these "legs" and frame, but now they are supporting....a table.
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, The Coke bottles liquor bottle are from my picking adventure I dug the two small ones out of the ground while digging a hole for a plant The green one is a Nu Grape bottle Anyone remember those
The Coke bottles & liquor bottle are from my picking adventure. I dug the two small ones out of the ground while digging a hole for a plant. The green one is a Nu Grape bottle. Anyone remember those?
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, I remember my grandparents talking about taking Hadacol I was really excited to get this one
I remember my grandparents talking about taking Hadacol. I was really excited to get this one!
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, Just stuff
Just stuff
a stroll to my potting area with camera in hand, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, A better view of the stuff
A better view of the stuff

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 13 comments
Next