Upcycled Window Shelf

My daughter's room in her our "new to us" house was missing something and my sister in law had recently picked up a old window for me. At first, I wasn't sure what to do with the window, but then I decided to turn it into a shelf! It was really simple with a little Mod Podge and some paint I created an antique look for next to nothing and in no time!
The window was white on the inside and gray on the outside, so I opted to go with the gray side of the window for this project (not pictured here).
I started by using a Kreg Jig and some screws and screwing a piece of board onto the window.
Next, I had some wooden corbels from a blog conference on hand that I used to create a shelf look. I attached them with wood glue and a nail gun to the bottom of the new shelf I created.
Next, using some wrapping paper I liked at Target and mod podge, I mod podged the shelf and painted it with FolkArt Milk Paint. Finally, I cut out some of the individual flowers and also mod podged them to the frame of the window to add some character.
I added a few little nick nacks to the ledge and hung on the her wall...
And now have this super fun, vintage, handmade wall decor!!

23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Abbey D