DIY Ladder Project Ideas

I am utterly fascinated with the fantastic ideas people come up with. The latest post on my blog deals with our Friday DIY inspiration. We have chosen the theme for this week with budget-friendly home decoration in mind. As you can see old wooden ladders can be used all around the house. Which one is your favourite DIY ladder project? To find out more about these ladders, visit us @ http://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/news/diy-ladder-home-decor-or-how-to-reuse-an-old-ladder-1644/
A small simple ladder can be repurposed easily. All you need is a fresh coat of paint and a few interesting accessories!
I love this idea of a small ladder. The natural wooden look is preserves and the pearls hanged on the top of the unit add a shabby chick touch.
This is by far my favourite DIY ladder shelving idea. The ladder is turned into a funky shoe rack. If you love to surprise your guests, this is the way to reuse an old ladder!
Well, this is not a real old ladder but a ladder-themed rack. Still, I adore the idea. In my view, it would fit nicely in a contemporary home.
Open shelving is the way to go when it comes to kitchen design. Why spend a small fortune on a rack when you can have your own, unique utensil hanger made from your old wooden ladder?
Green is a soothing colour. Create a fascinating living room décor with an upside-down wooden ladder and bamboo sticks.
Storage space is essential in every kitchen, you can significantly increase yours with some wicker baskets. Where to put them? Arrange them on you old ladder. This is a marvellous way to upcycle the unit!
Need more colour to brighten up your kitchen. Use vases, flowers and a ladder! Repaint your old one in a vibrant tone (red fits nicely in a white kitchen) add some wooden shelves, and arrange as much bouquets as you can!
The shabby look of your old ladder can be a major plus. Just sand it a little to remove the old finish, and add a new coating. Simple, yet stylsh this raw look will look splendid in a rustic, shabby chick of contemporary surrounding!

25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
Margaret Swanton

• Lindsay Jackson

Love the upside down ladder! I recently picked up an old ladder at a flea market and *was* going to use it to hang quilts and blankets on in my living room, but now may have to do this; if I can figure out how to hang it across a corner of the room....

• Sirkku

Thank you so much for sharing, really inpiring