Beth at Unskinny Boppy
Beth at Unskinny Boppy
  • Birmingham, AL

How to Create a Succulent Monogram Wreath

Hey guys!
I wanted to drop in and show a quick tutorial for these beautiful monogrammed succulent wreaths that I created last year. I've always been a sucker for succulents, so this was such a fun project for me. I'm happy to say that most of these plants have survived the year, but I will freshen them up some with new plants to replace the ones that died over the winter.
I found wire initial frames at Anthropologie last year, so I got a J, G and B since those are the initials of everyone in my house.
how to create a succulent monogram wreath, flowers, gardening, succulents, Stick the root of the succulent down into the soil mixture beneath the top layer of peat moss
This project was way easier than I expected it to be.
Just keep adding more succs until it begins to take shape.
This was such a fun gardening project, and I absolutely love the way they turned out. If you'd like a LOT more info and step-by-step photos, please check out my full tutorial at the end of this post.
how to create a succulent monogram wreath, flowers, gardening, succulents, A listing of the succulents that I used for this project
Get the entire Step-by-Step DIY tutorial over on my blog. Click the link below to pin it for later!
Beth at Unskinny Boppy

• RIta

What do you do with the initial? Please post after photos.