Tammy Brenner
Tammy Brenner
  • Stockton, CA

Working on the Side Yard Making Progress.

Thanks to everyone sharing all their wonderful ideas it's got me finally started on my side yard. I painted the border of an old rug I had out back for a few years, I painted the top of an old kitchen hutch thing Orange that I picked up at a yard sale for 5.00. I made the butterfly & frame idea from another post with my twist on them & then I started painting a few pots & Margarita glasses & I must say I'm hooked and want to paint all my old plastic pots. I still have to paint my window trim, put together my small greenhouse, move the fence back & decorate a few more things, but I'd say I've gotten a pretty good start. Oh I also made a summer wreath for the front door.
Summer wreath for front door out of flip flops from Target I got for free when they were on sale & with a coupon. Total cost was $2.00 for flowers from dollar tree everything else I had.
The sign I made as you enter the backyard.
The first pot I painted.
The first pot I painted.
Some of the ideas from Hometalk.
Some of the ideas from Hometalk.
Some more pots I painted yellow with polk a dots & orange.
working on the side yard making progress, crafts, flowers, gardening, wreaths
One of the Margarita glasses painted yellow bought these at yard sale for .25 cents each.
The complete project for now & the old rug I painted orange.
Butterfly wings from Dollar store & some left over flowers from wreath.