bleach or Clorox clean up is the best thing to kill the mold and keep it under controll most time you just can spray it and walk away it will take care of itself
1/4 cup bleach, 2 tablespoons of dish detergent to one quart of water put it in a spray bottle, spray down your stall leave for five minutes and then wash with hot water. should be good to go, then just use the daily shower cleaner spray after every shower
I refurbish older homes and have found the answer for you!!!!! Home Depot $9.99 a gallon of concentrate it is called ODOBAN. I splash it on wood floors shampoo carpets with it clean smelly bathroom and wash walls with it ,I even spray the air with it. It can make a 100 year old house smell good great for knocking out pet odors. Take note THIS WORKS.
I used peroxide many times and that still didn't work. Finally just sprayed straight bleach onto the tiles and my shower looks great again. Now to keep it that way!
1 An empty windex bottle. 2 Fill with straight bleach. 3 Spray on moldy area. 4 Walk away. Repeat 2-4 as needed.
The mold is really growing on the soap scum that has attached itself to the grout. Oftentimes this build up gets into the pores of the grout surface which makes it even harder to remove. While bleach may appear to work, all your really doing is bleaching the color out making it appear that you removed the mold. You have in effect killed it, but the material that allowed the mold to grow is still present.
A good scrubbing with a stiff brush and a commercial tile cleaner of your choice. This is what is needed. If you cannot remove the stains from the mold without using bleach, I would suggest that you use a grout removal tool and remove the offending material and re-grout the shower/bath area. Once dried you then need to seal the surface of the grout to prevent mold and soils from getting into the pores of the new material. If you fail to do this, you will begin to see mold development once again.
If it is in the caulking you need to remove the caulk and then re-caulk it. Wiping it downor squeegee off the water each time will help keep the build up down. And leaving the door to the shower open after your done showering will help air flow and to dry it thoroughly.
good old vinegar works great