Thistlewood
Thistlewood
  • Mc Kinney, TX

You HAVE to see the before! Can you guess what happened to the hot water heater?

When I posted this project I went back to find a before picture. I couldn't even believe it. I had forgotten what it looked like. When we bought the farmhouse in 2009, I fell in love with the kitchen and the attached butler's pantry. It was dark and dreary and wallpapered from celing to floor, but I knew. I knew that it could be so much more than a dark dreary space.
For more details....check out....http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/the-new-butlers-pantry
Open shelving with white dishes and platters. Ready for company.
Before picture. Yikes!
View from the hallway connecting to the butler's pantry.
Thistlewood

• Carol Rodgers

Where did you get the racks that your players are standing in? I haven't been able to find any Carol

• Donna Belvees

So, where DID you hide the water heater??
    • Ama

Think it's still next to the fridge/freezer behind a door???????????

• Gina Pendino

I hope not. If the water heater ever has to be replace, they would have to tear out a bunch of stuff to get to it. I see a little skinny door next to the fridge.

I also noticed the circuit breaker box was on the other side of the fridge. I hope they left an access panel for that as well.

• Denise Wettering

Im sure they new what they were doing, in order to access everything!

• Debbie Prettyman

I think there isn’t a side next to the fridge. They can see via door and replace by pulling out refrigerator when needed. Plus gives some ventilation.

• Muhd Puhdlz

thank you so much,this is almost what I have been looking for in what I hope to accomplish im my small MH kitchen!

whats your advice to a never done it before newbee ??

• Judy

I thought about dust also, dishes need to be rinsed before use. Seems cup hooks would do nicely there.

• Bernice H

Not if you use them every day..some people do. I never had a problem.

• Tabitha Jeter

That’s simply gorgeous 😍