Licorice the New Black Part II

So we've all seen how popular black and white is right now in design. It is classic, goes with most anything and can easily fit in with modern, traditional, or shabby decor. I love to mix it up so my vintage dining room table find had to be different. I've been searching for this style table for two years now. My Gma had one and since it is just me and the hubby and space is limited with the dining room being my office, it was a perfect fit for us. Top was done with Shabby Paints Licorice and protected with sheer VAX. The legs I dry brushed with White Ice and then my lovely chairs I finished with White Ice and Pearl ReVAX for some shimmer. Paint Safe! xxoo
licorice the new black part ii, painted furniture, Before
Before
licorice the new black part ii, painted furniture, Before Damage
Before Damage
licorice the new black part ii, painted furniture, Before table damage
Before table damage
licorice the new black part ii, painted furniture, Before and after Chair
Before and after Chair
licorice the new black part ii, painted furniture, After Licorice and White Ice Chalked Paint by Shabby Paints
After Licorice and White Ice Chalked Paint by Shabby Paints
licorice the new black part ii, painted furniture, Chairs are a pain to paint make a lazy susan for easy painting
Chairs are a pain to paint..make a lazy susan for easy painting.
licorice the new black part ii, painted furniture, After White Ice Pearl ReVAX and Black ReVAX for depth
After White Ice, Pearl ReVAX and Black ReVAX for depth.
licorice the new black part ii, painted furniture, After pearl ReVAX
After pearl ReVAX

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next